Saturday 24 October 2015

AT THE BEACH

Week 42 : Oct 19 - 23


Oct 19 - 22 : MOE announced for all schools 

to be closed due to the bad, bad haze. :(



Dear Parents, in accordance to directive from MOE, there will be no classes on Mon ...




no classes on Tuesday ...




no classes on Wednesday ...





no classes on Thursday ...





We are open for full day nursery only.




Then, comes Friday ...



Something magical always happen on Fridays. :D


 The sky is clear ...



Oh my, what a beautiful day!

Yippee!!!

We get to do our BEACH CIRCLE TIME ...

and we can follow the Friday Theme of ...



Beach Wear & Sunglasses.




Are we really going to the beach today? :D






Well, are we???










Circle Time : Juniors







Identifying beach items.




Sing - A - Long ...

Splash Splash Splash ...


Bambi
Mickey









Let's lay the mat outside today ...



and have a lovely picnic in the sun. :D






Meanwhile, the Seniors arrive at the beach.



We are celebrating Shannon's birthday ...


FROZEN - style. :D



Shannon turns 5 today. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANNON!


 ... in 3 languages. :D
Can we swim, Teacher?

Not today ...

Smile, please! :D




Where's my sunscreen?


What a wonderful picnic we are having by the beach.
Circle Time : Seniors

Lay the flashcards on the steps ...





































Fun in the sun. :D







Can I swim, Teacher? Can I ?





Can I ? Can I ? Can I ? Can I, Teacher? Can I ?

Can I ?


Can I ?


 Can I ? 


Can I ?



After 201 times of "CAN I???"




Teacher sighs, "Oh alright ... 2 minutes ..."



Yippee!









21 minutes later ...


Time to go ... :D








What an awesome day we had today! <3