Saturday 27 May 2017

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

WEEK 21 : THURSDAY, MAY 25

Outdoor Play :D

Let's go!

Yayyy!

Humph, where's the help when you need it ...


Yes, YOU WIN!


V for VICTORY!















Aiyooo ...

Seriously???




Eh, not so fast ... not so fast ...

You two should try to ride this bicycle ...

Look at me ... I don't need anyone to pull me ...

or push me ...



Hey, excuse me ... when's my turn?

Sit here and wait for your turn, teacher says.




Hmm ... How long do we have to wait?

This long? Like - 5 minutes - long?

Let's count ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ...

5!!

Ready or not ...  here I come!!

Move aside yall ...

Byeeeeeee ... :D









FRIDAY, MAY 26


FRIDAY THEME : TRAFFIC LIGHTS COLOURS

MORNING GREETING & SONGS

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE TERM. :D







DONALD














TRAFFIC LIGHTS MUSICAL MATS
















































FAST FORWARD








WE -- ARE THE CHAMPIONS!


JUNIORS WATCH ... AND FOLLOW :D



(MUSIC STOPS)

























PINOCCHIO






































































GOOD JOB THIS TERM, KIDS!





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!